Do we have a minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- -All orders that are valued at S$200 and above qualify for free delivery.
- -Customers are encouraged to self-collect (see self-collection timings below) for orders that are S$200 and below. Otherwise, a delivery surcharge of $5 will apply.
What is our lead time for delivery?
- -To avoid disappointment, we encourage all customers to place their orders with us at least 3 working days in advance of the requested delivery date. We cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered as requested if we do not have sufficient lead time to work with.
- -Our daily cut-off time for receiving orders is 4:30 pm - please ensure that your order is sent in to us before this time.
Please note the following timings for delivery / self-collection:
- -Delivery Hours - Mondays to Fridays (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- -Self Collection - Mondays to Fridays (between 10:00 am and 11:30 am and 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm) - please avoid our lunch hour between 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
Other delivery policies:
- -The customer must be there to receive the ordered goods from our delivery team at the stipulated delivery place/date/time, otherwise we reserve the right to charge a re-delivery fee for each subsequent trip.
- -The customer should inform us immediately if there is any change in the delivery address or contact person details.
- -Customers are strongly advised to check the condition and quantity of goods at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute.
- -Orders which are cancelled by the customer must be communicated to our customer service team before the scheduled delivery date & time.